Date: September 13, 2014
Venue: SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Make yourself and your brand relevant online. Work with influencers and brand advocates to generate awareness and interest in what you have to offer.
Be consistent and top-of-mind with your customers and prospects. Let your customers define what your product is for them, take ownership, rather than you dictating what you want it to be.
Spark participation and make it sustainable. Develop activities and advocacies that will take your brand image to a different level.
The 3rd Digital Influencers Marketing Summit Manila #dimsummit aims to empower entrepreneurs, marketers, and advertisers with insights on working with influencers and brand advocates.
It is an ideal conference for current and aspiring influencers, thought leaders, and recognized brand advocates.
Attendees to this event can expect a highly-interactive session with digital marketing practitioners. Session starts at 9 AM with the introduction of event participants as a warm-up to the event.
- Current and aspiring digital influencers, brand advocates, and thought leaders who would like to learn from various personal experiences to be shared by resource persons and how can they apply this to their own initiatives.
- Aspiring and current digital marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, decision makers wanting to be updated and learn new ways of working with influencers online.
- The event is a prime gathering of digital influencers, DigitalFilipino Club members, emerging influential bloggers, real estate service professionals, tourism advocates, and various retail / service industry practitioners.
- For 2014, we are also integrating the Digital Influencer Boot Camp community to supplement our digital influencer community build-up.
In this event, learn how practitioners are building their digital influence to strengthen their branding and identity, sustaining their business and projects, converting strangers to customers and brand ambassadors.
EVENT LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Market positioning and explore collaboration opportunities to prepare for ASEAN integration.
- Roadmap to digital thought leadership.
- Promoting Philippine tourism through various digital enablers.
- Real estate service professionals hands-on experience in selling properties online.
- Getting your money’s worth in digital marketing efforts and results derived through it.
- Learn how to build a customer engagement blueprint that works.
- Meet emerging influential faces in blogging and social media.
What makes us different:
- Our line-up of speakers are those that despite their limited resources – were able to make a difference for themselves and the markets they serve. We like our participants to be inspired by them, gain insight, and reflect on their own digital influencer potential.
- More than just a summit, we included one-year membership in this site that allows participants to continue their learning journey by having access in our paid and free learning programs.
- We have a community where regular sharing of information and insights take place. Your active participation in the group will allow you to build connections with fellow digital influencers.
Compete or Collaborate? Expanding your Digital Influence outside of the Philippines (ASEAN and beyond)
Speakers / Panelists: Anton Diaz, Our Awesome Planet and Junie del Mundo, EON The Stakeholders Firm
Digital Influencers Junie del Mundo (EON Inc.) and Anton Diaz (Our Awesome Planet) will open the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit in high gear challenging our participants to get out of their comfort zone marketing in the country and begin thinking about ASEAN. Pointers on how to improve self, exploring collaboration, and get rid of some “mentality” that will not be of help will be tackled as well.
The CEO as a Digital Thought Leader
Speaker: Jojy Azurin, Freelancer.com
Digital Influencer Jojy Azurin (Freelancer.ph and several start-ups) will share why CEOs should make time to reach out and connect to their stakeholders online. As an e-commerce pioneer, it was easy before to just focus on running your business and make it sustainable. However, with social media coming in to play and start-ups gaining traction again, entrepreneurs like Jojy sees the importance of being visible not only in presence but in sharing ideas that inspire others.
Promoting Tourism, Travel, Culture through Digital Influencers and Social Media (PANEL)
Speakers / Panelists: Jonji Gonzales – TenMinutes.ph, Apple Allison Perez – Digital Marketer
Digital Influencers Cebu-based Jonji Gonzales (tenminutes.ph) and Naga-based Apple Allison Perez (Sole Searching Soul) used their online presence to promote their provinces culture and as a tourism destination. But more than just doing ordinary blog post for purposes of search engine ranking, they organize activities and engage with community stakeholders. Living their passion online and offline. I hope their experience will also inspire public relations and marketing professionals to embrace digital, moreso blogging, and take it to greater heights.
Filipino Youth on Fast-Moving Consumer Groups
Speaker: Rianna Roces-Trinidad, ThoughtBuzz
A Study on Social Chatter around the FMCG Category in the Philippines.
Promoting and Selling Real Estate Properties Online (PANEL)
Speakers / Panelists: Ariel Pagdanganan (Profriends), Licensed Real Estate Brokers – Gigi Bonquin, Benjamin Palaroan Jr., Romellaine Arsenio
As the real estate sector booms in the Philippines, more brokers, agents, and developers are using the Internet to reach out to their market. Concurrently, the government and real estate association groups are becoming vigilant as well in clamping down on unethical practices and misleading advertisements. In an industry where a property can be marketed by multiple brokers and agents, our panelists will share their experience and practical tips as practitioners in this sector.
Will also tackle how real estate developers are facing the challenge in training their agents and brokers to become competitive in marketing and interfacing with customers online.
Increasing and Measuring Digital Influence and Marketing Effectiveness in Search, E-Mail, and Social Media (PANEL)
Speakers / Panelists: Mannix Pabalan (Hashtag Digital), Boris Joaquin (Saddleback Church), Gilmar Padua (InfinityHub)
With ongoing changes in social media and search engine visibility algorithms, companies are investing more and more on ads for exposure. Campaigns are also made to spark engagement and response through search, email, social media, and roll out influencer campaigns. Our speakers will share their insights on these campaigns and how they measure its effectiveness.
Building Sustainable Communities and Movements (PANEL)
Speakers / Panelists: Lace Llanora (Vanilla Digital), Rosario Juan – Entrepreneur, Jeoff Solas – Digital Marketer
With various communities online sprouting through social media these days, it becomes difficult to sustain engagement and keep the interest high. Our panel will share their experience and insights on maintaining communities through social media fan pages, microblogs, photo-sharing applications, and groups.
Bloggers as Digital Influencers (PANEL)
Speakers: Grace Bondad Nicolas, Jennifer Lopez Gana, and Ben Francia.
Bloggers who step up and speak their minds are few and rare. Some use it to influence the public on issues while others on promoting themselves, or their client’s products and services. They will not be able to please everyone. But they are not afraid to take risks to get their message across and use their influence to amplify their difference.
Featuring bloggers and winners of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2014.
For questions about this module, send Janette Toral a private message.