After more than a year, this boot camp is now offered for free to the public.
Take part in this exclusive boot camp where discussions are focused on the tourism industry.
- Business owners, engage in the tourism industry, wanting to learn how to use e-commerce and digital marketing to promote their business.
- Marketing professionals who get tasked to promote tourism brands and services online.
- New web developers who would like to seek additional inputs in building a tourism e-commerce website.
This 12-webinar workshop session covers the following:
Lesson 1: Introduction to E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
Learn the basics in e-commerce and digital marketing. How is it being used in the tourism business.
Lesson 2: Search engine marketing techniques that can be applied to one’s online presence
- Introduction to search engine optimization and marketing that can be used in boosting one’s online presence.
- Keyword research.
- Understanding competition.
Lesson 3: Develop a content plan
- Types of content.
- Social media channel selection.
- Creating a content plan.
Lesson 4: Building one’s influencer identity.
In order to stand out, one has to be recognized as an influencer. Find out what it takes to become one.
Lesson 5: Overview of E-Commerce Law and Data Privacy Law.
- E-Commerce Law
- Data Privacy Law
- As tourism entities collect a lot of date from its customers, measures must be in place to protect them to protect the company from liability.
Lesson 6: Building a community
- Why people join communities?
- Building your community.
- Engaging your community.
Lesson 7: Creating a mailing list and design an email marketing campaign.
- Learn the basics of e-mail marketing
- How not to be tagged as a spammer.
- Planning your marketing messages.
Lesson 8: Come up with a social media plan identifying suitable channels and content approach
There are many social media channels that are popular among Filipinos today. Decide on which one is most suitable to you and how to maximize it.
Lesson 9: Digital Marketing Metrics.
- Learn what indicators do you need to look at in order to gauge your digital marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Setting targets, budget, and possible results.
Lesson 10: Manage customer reviews and social media feedback.
Learn how to handle positive and negative feedback.
Lesson 11 and 12 : Mobile Marketing and Digital Marketing Plan creation
Two topics combined in one webinar session discussing opportunities in mobile marketing and steps to take in creating your digital marketing plan.
For inquiries about this boot camp, contact Janette Toral by sending a private message in our Facebook page or through Twitter at http://twitter.com/digitalfilipino
Your use and membership in this boot camp site is governed by our terms and conditions.