After a year, La Maisonette Manila Inc. and us decided to make this training program free for the public.
Real estate service professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to tackle how digital marketing can be useful to real estate service professionals.
This learning program was conducted in partnership with Maita Siquijor of EstateClass.com. (La Maisonette Manila Inc.) Maita is a PRC Accredited lecturer for real estate training programs (No. 049) and full-time Realtor.
- Aspiring and current real estate service practitioners (licensed broker, appraiser, consultant, salesperson).
- Real estate developers trying to build a database that services external customers and internal agents. Those who would like to build a site with a bigger database back-end meant for external customers and internal agents.
This 12 part online workshop session covers the following:
Lesson 1: Online business model for Real Estate selling
Lesson 2: Tools and Services every Real Estate Professional must know
- Productivity tools
- Smartphone applications
- Virtual office tools
- Multiple Listing Systems
Lesson 3: Real Estate, E-Commerce, and Data Privacy Policies
- Rules of engagement in advertising online in reference to the Real Estate Service Act
- E-Commerce Law
- Data Privacy Law
Lesson 4: Generating traffic, leads, inquries from Search Engine results
- Creating useful, visually attractive, inspiring, and engaging content.
- Connecting with influencers and advocates online to expand your market.
- Making online and offline marketing work for your business.
Lesson 5: Educate: Creating a Website and Blog focused on Buyer Needs
- Creating your own brand online.
- Checklist in creating a website or blog.
- Web design and platform for real estate service professionals.
- Capturing leads and build relationship with prospects.
Lesson 6: Posting of Real Estate Listings in Forums and Directories
- Which forum can work best for you?
- How to post content in forums.
- Building relationship in forums.
Lesson 7: Internet Advertising – Process Flow in Marketing Online
- Designing a campaign program
- Create and propagate materials
- Evaluate results
Lesson 8: Customer Relationship Management
- Communication approaches for leads, prospects, converting to customers and referrers.
- Managing the buyer-seller transaction process.
- Fostering long-term relationship with prospects and customers.
Lesson 9: Build Relationships with Email Marketing
- Getting permission to e-mail and minimize opt-out.
- Making your e-mail valuable to subscribers.
- Creating an E-Mail Marketing Campaign.
Lesson 10: Social Media Marketing
- Identifying the right social media platform
- Building your personal and corporate profile in social media
- Deciding what to post and how often in social media
- Measuring social media effectiveness
Lesson 11: Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- What services can a virtual assistant do for me?
- Giving tasks and setting realistic expectations.
Lesson 12: Getting Sellers and Helping them online
- Creating a Re-Seller, Referrer, Agent program on your site
- Training sellers online and offline.
- Helping sellers deal with prospects, close deals, and manage the sales process.
The boot camp is self-paced and can be taken anytime.
Your use and membership in this boot camp site is governed by our terms and conditions.
[toggle title=”Maita Siquijor”]
Maita is a PRC Accredited lecturer for real estate training programs (No. 049).
Interview: Marketing Real Estate Online
The Influencer Transformation[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Janette Toral”] Internet Marketing for Real Estate Agents
Promoting the growth of e-commerce in the Philippines since 1997, Janette Toral is the site owner of DigitalFilipino.com.
For questions about this learning module, send Janette Toral a private message.