About the Trainer
Janette Toral’s experience in digital marketing started with DigitalFilipino.com as she promoted her books, research reports, club membership, and events online.
Her first online certification training program was based from her book “Blogging from Home”. This was launched as a collaboration with E-Learning Edge and Ateneo de Manila University Java Wireless Center.
Her digital marketing experience through the years includes:
- Managed blogger engagement and contest for hotels, museums, and restaurants. Handled blogger engagement, lead generation, social media marketing, Facebook advertising placements for skin care clinics and sports clinics.
- Organize online lead generation competitions for real estate and e-commerce companies tapping competitive affiliate marketers (with no less than 1 million in performance prize budget).
- Delivered digital marketing talks to real estate companies such as ProFriends, DMCI, Filinvest Land, Jamaica Realty, Driven Marketing Group, AboitizLand, HTLand, PAREB, CREBA, REBAP, Global Real Estate Developments Conference in Malaysia, PA Properties, among others.
- Her e-commerce project and consulting exposure ranges from business model development, supply chain partners build-up (3rd-party B2B listing, logistics and payment), website creation, customer relationship management, live chat support, e-mail follow-up, search engine marketing, bloggers for affiliate marketing, social media advertising.
- She is into the conduct of e-learning using various platforms since 2003.
- Author of the DigitalFilipino: An E-Commerce Guide for the eFilipino, DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Workshop E-Book (McGraw-Hill Education Asia), and Blogging from Home.
- Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- Fascinate Certified Advisor
- Independent Executive Director & Certified Coach, Teacher, Speaker for the John Maxwell Team.
- Completed “Mastering Business Models” and “Mastering Value Propositions” at Strategyzer.
- Completed “Persuasive Presentations at Duarte Academy.
- She developed and conducted the 10-module E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Mentoring Program for MSMEs at Department of Trade and Industry -Cebu (3 batches) and Bohol (1 batch) assisting around 80 MSMEs. Total combined sales, as campaign output, at 9 Million pesos.
- She developed an “E-Commerce & Digital Marketing” program (Rural Impact Sourcing Technical Training) for the Department of Information and Communications Technology targeted at aspiring freelancers with MSMEs as case study (for experience portfolio). It was rolled out in 94 rural locations in the Philippines with total combined sales, as campaign output, at more than 30 million pesos.
Customized Digital Marketing Training Programs
Become a Digital Marketing Specialist Today!
Build a project portfolio based on completed outputs. Use it to showcase your capabilities to client.