Highlights of their participation include being able to present their projects. Some of them pursued their class projects as a business while others continued on with their own projects.
We already have 2 batches who took the program from:
- 1st batch – January to December 2015
- 2nd batch – June 2016 to April 2017
Highlights of their participation include being able to present their projects
- E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao
- E-Commerce Entrepreneur Startup Meetup Singapore and Malaysia
Some of them pursued their class projects as a business while others continued on with their own projects.
Our graduates came from Manila, Cavite, Pampanga, Baguio, and Bohol.
- Johanna De Vera of Wealth Mart and Vera Prime Digital
- Jeremiah Balan of Blogadia and RippleTrend
- Marc Jason Dimalanta of Tara sa Baguioand OptimizePH
- Edrian Bautista of Blogadia and Elbi Agency
- Maribe Badua of TarasaBaguio
- Cynthia Arciga of Blogadia and Clearcut Content Shop
- Julius Mariano of Bigbag Fresh
- Monica Jane Roldan of Save N Earn Wireless
- Ramon Manuel Nisperos of EntrepLounge
- Mark Joseph Panganiban of Tagay
- Jeffrey Aspacio of Red Letters PH
- Sherlane Fortunado of Propagate Digital
- Amando De La Cruz of eResibo
- Rajyl Muleta of Enobasyon
- Mike Roldan of Save N Earn Wireless
Your E-Commerce Learning Journey Starts Here.
Push for the growth of e-commerce entrepreneurship and serve the growing needs of businesses locally and internationally.Request Info Here